School Savings Accounts
Saving money is a valuable lesson that we can teach our children at an early age. Open a School Savings Account at one of our local branches today!
- $1.00 minimum deposit to open account
- $1.00 minimum daily balance required to earn interest
- Variable interest rate, which may adjust daily
- Interest is compounded and credited quarterly from the day of deposit
- No fees will be assessed for low balance or dormant accounts
- All transactions recorded in a passbook for easy record keeping
- Students must be 18 years old or younger to open and maintain an account
Each depositor is insured to at least $250,000 by the FDIC. For more information, go to http://www.fdic.gov.