Passbook Savings Account
Traditional, dependable, easy savings.
A Hatboro Federal Passbook Savings Account is a safe, secure, interest-bearing account with convenient record keeping features. It’s still one of the easiest ways to get in the habit of saving.
- $50 minimum deposit to open account
- $100 daily minimum balance required to earn interest
- Variable interest rate, which may adjust daily, on the entire balance
- Interest is compounded and credited quarterly from the first day of deposit
- Monthly service charge if account is dormant for two years and the minimum daily balance falls below $100 in any given month
- All transactions recorded in a passbook for easy record keeping
The simplicity of a Passbook Savings Account makes it perfect for people of all ages, particularly teenagers who want to get into the habit of saving money.