Hatboro Federal is committed to building and strengthening relationships with our customers and the communities we serve. We also strive to create a working environment built on trust, where performance is rewarded. If this sounds like a place where you might like to work, we invite you to take a closer look at a career with us.
Hatboro Federal offers competitive compensation with an outstanding benefits program. Opportunities for career growth within Hatboro Federal are available for exceptional candidates who demonstrate strong leadership and superior customer service skills.
Current Positions Available:
FULL TIME TELLER & PLATFORM / CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
The proper candidate will efficiently and accurately process customer transactions within established guidelines while providing superb customer service. The ability to communicate effectively and respectfully to our customers is a top priority.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Display a professional manner at all times
- Process and prioritize tasks
- Leadership/Supervisory Skills
- Detail Oriented
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Perform a variety of customer transactions while demonstrating the above required skills. Hours not to exceed 1000 annually.
- Process deposits, withdrawals and loan payments
- Answer customer inquiries or refer to the proper department
- Provide superior customer service to our customers and potential customers
LOAN SERVICING REPRESENTATIVE
Being a portfolio Lender gives our Representatives the opportunity to assist our loan customers on a personal level. Performing duties such as processing payments, setting up new loans and processing loan payoffs are just a small part of possible daily tasks.
- Examines loan documents to ensure compliance with bank policies, regulatory and legal requirements.
- Enter data into computer to generate tax and insurance payments.
- Make annual payments to tax collector for local and school taxes.
- Rectify escrow accounts through annual escrow analysis.
HATBORO FEDERAL SAVINGS offers competitive compensation with an exceptional benefits program. Opportunities for job growth within the institution are available.
As we have always stated, what sets Hatboro Federal Savings apart from all other community banks, is the personal service we give to each and every customer. From the depositor to the borrower every day.
If you would be interested in being considered for any of our current job openings, please forward your resume and salary requirements to:
Tina Heiser, AVP
P.O. Box 550
Hatboro, PA 19040
Attach PDF to: email@example.com
Hatboro Federal Savings is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons regardless of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, military service, familial status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other category protected by law.